CrossFit Hierarchy Ivy City is looking to hire additional part-time coaches over the next few months.
A blind and relentless pursuit of excellence is the core of our brand, and it starts with our coaches. The ideal candidate will be L1 certified with extensive coaching experience. We’re looking for that magical X-factor: someone with extraordinary communication skills, who radiates charisma and is deeply passionate about doing the common, uncommonly well.
We don’t just want amazing coaches – we also want amazing humans. Our coaches are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. They get along with everyone, like solving problems, and could sell ice water to Eskimos. We’re a tight-knit, drama-free family – if you’re intellectually curious, skeptical of convention, and take cheat day seriously… let’s talk.
Primary Job Responsibilities
– Lead up to 5 – 8 group classes per week
– Lead specialty classes and programs (such as new member Foundations classes, Free Intro classes, etc)
– General admin — consult with prospective clients in person, by phone and email
– General gym tidiness
– L1 Certification — additional specialty certifications strongly preferred, bonus points for a related degree
– Minimum 1 year coaching experience – must be able to provide references)
– Passionate about the Hierarchy brand of community and culture – Together We Rise
– Strong athletic background and ability to perform all CrossFit movements to standard
– Great sense of humor
– Healthy self-esteem
– Outstanding problem solving skills
– Social Media savvy
How To Apply
– Current resume
– One page cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit at CrossFit Hierarchy Ivy City.
Please also note whether you are interested in a full or part-time position – if part-time,
please note your availability (mornings, evenings, weekends, etc).
Please submit both documents as PDF files and email them to:firstname.lastname@example.org.